Older clients tend to have unique concerns. For example, they may want to address their potential longevity/financial resources, tax-efficient gifting, their estates and more.
- Identify lifetime gifting techniques.
- Identify long-term care considerations.
- Discuss asset protection.
- Discuss wills and probate.
- Identify elderly financial abuse.
This course will allow you to become knowledgeable in those areas of most concern to today's older clients.
Course Prerequisite: None
Course Level: Basic
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Course Format: Text
Recommended CPE Credit: 8 hours